The Orvis Down The Hatch Film Festival is returning to Raleigh next week. Take a look below for more information on the event, how to buy your tickets, and the raffle prizes that will be given away.
You may or may not know this, but the Down the Hatch film festival our way! This film festival is a great time to get together, celebrate, and help take care of our local waters. (The proceeds of the ticket sales will be given to the Upper Neuse Riverkeepers.) We are hosting the event at The Point, for our pre-party, and then moving to the Rialto Theatre next door, for the viewing of the films. We think this is something that your clientele would be interested in and would appreciate your help getting word out via email. Attached are the graphics for an email send, and the link to sign up is listed below. Also, to make an email send easier we have provided bullet points for the event.
- The Down the Hatch film festival – Wednesday October 26th.
- Pre-party starts at 6:00 P.M. and the films begin at 7:00.
- Ticket prices are $30 and include complementary food and Sweetwater beer from The Point during the pre-party.
- With purchase of a ticket, you are automatically entered to win prizes: gear, coolers, and guided trips.
- The grand prize is a custom made H2 fly rod (MSRP at $800)!
- Prizes will be announced at intermission during the films.
Thank you again for your continued partnership with the Orvis Raleigh store and we hope to see you at The Point for some beer, food, and films.
Below is the link to sign up for the event to be placed in the email.